Part 1. Bibim – Men Korean cold noodle
Ingredients: serves 3
- Dried noodle: I used one 270g package
- for Topping
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 Boiled Egg
- Cooked Octopus, Ham, Canned Tuna or Anything you like
- Kimchi Korean Pickles
- for Sauce
- 4 tbs spoon Gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 piece of Ginger
- 4 tbs Vinegar
- Sugar (optional)
- Boil water and cook noodle as directed on a pakage.
- Prepare topping
- Slice the cucumber and cut into fine strips
- Cut boiled egg into the half
- Slice the cooked octopus or ham or your choices
- Mix the sauce ingredients well.
- When the noodle is cooked, cool it with the running water and ice cube.
- In a large cooking bowl, mix the noodle and sauce well.
- Place the noodle in a serving bowl and decorate with the topping.